Click here to enter the Newport Town AFC €20 for 2020, 50th Anniversary Club Draw. It’s great value, as one €20 ticket gains you multiple entries into different draws including;
- Entry to the Club Lotto for 2 months (8 weekly draws from date of entry)
- Membership of the NTAFC Euro Millions Lotto Syndicate for 12 months (104 draws)
There is no limit to the number of draw tickets that can be purchased, so you can buy more than one €20 ticket if you wish. Enter online and select your 4 club lotto numbers (1-30) to complete your online entry into the weekly club lotto draw for 8 weekly draws. Your ticket for the club lotto will give you entry into the lotto draw for 8 weeks from date of purchase of the ticket. The Euro Millions Syndicate will be in 104 Euro Millions Draws (2 per week). You will be entered into every draw for 12 months but it's a pool.... everyone who buys a ticket enters together. If 500 people enter the draw and we win €100 million, it will be divided equally 500 ways (€200,000). It's the same set of numbers for everyone and the syndicate numbers will be drawn in advance of the first draw and published on our website and social media channels. Thank you for your support of Newport Town AFC.
The money raised will go towards paying for the maintenance of our grounds, continued improvements in our club facilities and to continue to offer the supports we provide in the community. We have already invested €1.3M in our facilities in Derryleigh Park for the benefit of the whole community. We would appreciate if you could let your friends, family, neighbours and work colleagues know about our fundraiser by sharing this link https://newporttownafc.clubifyapp.com/products/1296/purchases/new Best of luck and thanks again for your continued support. Newport Town AFC Committee.
· Your 4 selected club lotto numbers will be entered into the weekly club lotto draw for 8 weeks.
· The club lotto draw takes place every Saturday and the winning numbers and lucky dip winners are announced on our website and social media channels.
· If there are 2 or more winning entries in the club lotto, the jackpot will be shared equally.
· If there is no winning entry, the club lotto prize fund will be carried forward to the next draw.
· The Euro Millions draw takes place on Tuesdays & Fridays and the syndicate will be entered in a total of 104 draws.
· The syndicate numbers will be drawn in advance of the first draw and published on our website and social media channels. These will then be the syndicate numbers for the 12 months.
· If the main Euro Millions jackpot is won, the prize will be split amongst the entrants upon receipt of the prize from the National Lottery. All other winnings during the 12 months, will be held by the club until the end of the 12 months and then divided equally between all entrants (1 ticket equal 1 share).