1. Our Covid-19 Sub-Committee met on Saturday, June 13 to review the FAI Safer Return to Training Protocol document.
2. Michelle Rafferty has been appointed as the club's COVID-19 Compliance Officer and will be assisted by the Covid-19 Sub-Committee and other Covid-19 Compliance Officers.
All Coaches & assistants will need to be trained on compliance requirements and will need to be familiar with the FAI Safer Return to Training Protocols.
Players/Parents/Guardians will need to be informed of their duties and will need to be familiar with the FAI Safer Return to Training Protocols.
3. Risk Assessment to be completed with control measures in place by end of June and approved before any return to training.
4. It will be obligatory for all players, coaches & assistants attending training sessions, to download the Club App from ClubZap to aid contact tracing, co-ordinate training sessions and complete online digital Health Questionnaire forms. It will also enable the club to streamline our communication to all our players & parents during the return to football. For U18s, the parents/guardians of players will need to download the Club App. There will be NO exceptions, as this is crucial to enable contact tracing.
5. Hand Sanitizer stations to be set up, training equipment to be provided and sanitizer per team. Ground signage to be erected by club, PPE to be sourced and supplied by club.
6. Schedule for summer training will be established, pending approval from FAI.
7. Provisional target dates for approval to return to training. Schedule will be established by the club; only sanctioned sessions are allowed.
Junior section - A, B, C, Youths & U17s - week commencing July 13th in a phased and controlled manner. Risk assessments will be reviewed and amended at this phase if needed.
U16s to U12s (competitive) - circa. end of July.
Small Sided teams (non-competitive) - circa. Mid-August.
Nippers - to be confirmed.
We know that everyone is desperate to get back playing football and meeting up with their friends, team-mates & coaches and this will happen with the full assistance of everyone. However, this is a major task, to return to training in a safe & co-ordinated manner, while adhering to the FAI protocols and the Government's guidelines. We appreciate the full co-operation and patience of everyone... FOOTBALL WILL RETURN.